UConn Makes Us Want to ... Hurl

I think this all comes down to Mrs. Hurley deciding what neighborhood she wants to live in.
Storrs or Hollywood?
Hollywood or Storrs?

comes out to over 8.3 million with probably chance of another 1.5 with incentives. God Bless him. Might be a good deal if they match every coach that becomes highest paid like a favored nations. The state is stupid should’ve paid 10 million a year. Now him and agent will hold up the state every offseason, he won’t go anywhere but he will pull the second child bs!

They are a lock to win it again w/ that roster and coach so those will be some nice incentives he hits.
Karaban coming back opens the door to it, but it’s far from a lock.

Clingan’s presence had such a massive impact on both sides of the floor for them. The kid was setting 4-foot wide screens and was so polished in that pivot/dribble hand off role. You can’t replace that with the Michigan kid and Samson Johnson.

Karaban coming back opens the door to it, but it’s far from a lock.

Clingan’s presence had such a massive impact on both sides of the floor for them. The kid was setting 4-foot wide screens and was so polished in that pivot/dribble hand off role. You can’t replace that with the Michigan kid and Samson Johnson.
And the previous year they were going to struggle to replace andre jackson, jordan hawkins etc.

They will have 0 problem replacing Clingan just like they had 0 problem replacing the previous years kids.

3 peat is a lock outside of injuries.

They are a lock to win it again w/ that roster and coach so those will be some nice incentives he hits.
Hmm, when was the last time a program won three in a row? UCLA in the midst of their 7 in a row and 10 in 12 years run which happened 50 years ago. As difficult it is win in back to back years (last time before this year was 18 years ago), that is more difficult.

If I was a betting man, I would bet against.

Kudos for him on his contract.

Mullins Revenge were you the guy wearing the navy Husky sweat shirt at the garden looked like you got chocolate carvel on the sweatshirt?

Back