UConn Makes Us Want to ... Hurl

Was a better throw than 90 percent of those that we’ve seen do it. Have you seen Carl Lewis?
Yes. It amazes me when elite athletes cannot so something simple like throw a baseball. Garrett Wilson threw one out recently and it looked like hed never thrown a baseball in his life.

And the previous year they were going to struggle to replace andre jackson, jordan hawkins etc.

They will have 0 problem replacing Clingan just like they had 0 problem replacing the previous years kids.

3 peat is a lock outside of injuries.
I would have quickly agreed that this past Uconn squad could have been better than the year before for sure.

I don’t see any way the 2024-25 team can be better than the squad we just saw, though. Even if I was to agree that 1-3 is basically plug and play under Hurley, Clingan is too hard to replace. Johnson does some things very well but he will never impact the game just being in the court like Clingan.

Freshmen like Castle don’t grow on trees either. The kid was arguably the best athlete in the country and somehow played in a deliberate and controlled manner. You hardly ever see that combo…especially from a frosh.

I would have quickly agreed that this past Uconn squad could have been better than the year before for sure.

I don’t see any way the 2024-25 team can be better than the squad we just saw, though. Even if I was to agree that 1-3 is basically plug and play under Hurley, Clingan is too hard to replace. Johnson does some things very well but he will never impact the game just being in the court like Clingan.

Freshmen like Castle don’t grow on trees either. The kid was arguably the best athlete in the country and somehow played in a deliberate and controlled manner. You hardly ever see that combo…especially from a frosh.
They have a frosh coming in whos the best shooter in the country. They had 3 or 4 four star kids who sat for a year and are now ready to play. This team is loaded and I think we be better then last year.

to hop on UConn's d*ck for a second as well.... they technically don't have to be better than last year to Win it all... they can be 7-8 points ppg worse and still kick teams a$$...

ok- done with UConn

Back