Transfer Portal

I think Curbelo, Jones, Keita, and King are gone. Probably Pinzon too but think there’s a remote chance he stays. I think Traore stays.

Got to think the LuHi 3 are gone...AC, Pinzon and Drissa.

If Storr goes, probably Gardner goes too, but depends on who we bring in. I like Stanley and thought he earned more minutes than he saw.

King didn't show much quickness or penetration...good hustle, fights for rebounds, was less of a negative than AC.

Bottom Line...I want Van and Shoes to stay.
I disagree about King not showing quickness.

I think Curbelo, Jones, Keita, and King are gone. Probably Pinzon too but think there’s a remote chance he stays. I think Traore stays.

I can't see Jones wanting to sit a year before his senior season. The free transfer rule only applies to the first transfer and in return there was an indication that waivers would be less freely given. Time will tell.

I can't see Jones wanting to sit a year before his senior season. The free transfer rule only applies to the first transfer and in return there was an indication that waivers would be less freely given. Time will tell.
Wouldn't that apply to Curbelo as well?

if we can somehow swing Pitino, we will be one of the hottest transfer destinations in the country, and if we can keep Posh, Storr and Gardner the cupboard is not bare at all.

For those who question whether CMA is gone. This thread is all the evidence you need. If he was staying who would actually be left on the roster. Would you want to give him the keys to the car yet again. End game. Onto the next one.

Back