Transfer Portal Mania

I am trying to post a story from ESPN, hope it works. This will show how hard it is to be competitive. Fed Ex is actually sponsoring Memphis. If Memphis plays well and sells out the Forum, Fed Ex can make their money back through ticket sales, concessions, and parking.

Attachments

• IMG_4596.png
    IMG_4596.png
    736.2 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
I heard rumblings that a few Big East kids reached out to us during the season but names were hard to come by at my pay grade. My first thoughts, not that they matter, were Richmond and this kid.
I'm not in the market for bridges, okay, but kids 'reaching out' to other teams in conference during the season does surprise me.

Surprised with all the smoke that Kadary has not yet entered portalmania
Because I think they are likely offering everything and anything they can to match or exceed whatever else might be on the table for him, even if it means missing out on others if Kadary tests the waters and decides to turn pro, or have an imbalanced roster. They are coming off a feel good season in which they exceeded expectations, and their second best player from that team walked out the door a minute after the season ended, and two of their guys who were supposed to play roles next year followed him. As it stands, they lost Davis, the big kid and Sanders, with Dawes and Bediako graduating. This was a team whose rotation literally included those guys plus Kadary, Wusu and a freshman. They cannot let Richmond walk out the door. I half-expect that Sha has promised him future royalties off his salary to stick around.

Back