Transfer Portal Mania

A rumor is Posh wanted to go to SHU but kadary didn’t want it. So pirate fans are speculating/thinking that Posh hitting the portal may be an indication he’s going to South Orange while Kadary hits the portal and….
What a joke if he does

And hard to find two classier coaches, just pure bull$hit, I knew the reality, but in reality it is way worse than that.

Two good coaches and good guys who are going thru the same thing 300 other coaches are going thru.

Both of their rosters the last few years were primarily made up of transfers themselves. I am not sure why losing kids to the Portal is different for them then say Greg Gard at Wisconsin or Rick Barnes at Tennessee or Bruce Pearl who all lost significant players to Portal. In some cases to rivals.

Two good coaches and good guys who are going thru the same thing 300 other coaches are going thru.

Both of their rosters the last few years were primarily made up of transfers themselves. I am not sure why losing kids to the Portal is different for them then say Greg Gard at Wisconsin or Rick Barnes at Tennessee or Bruce Pearl who all lost significant players to Portal. In some cases to rivals.
Go look at Mike Young (terrific coach) and Virginia Tech.. 7 players enter the Portal including the leading scorer and rebounder.

Back