Transfer Portal Mania

There are way better guys here than me to confirm but I think he had a visit scheduled last year that was abruptly canceled. I would have at the time just joked that he probably had to take his girlfriend somewhere instead, but it was also going around that Richmond refused to have ball taken out of his hands or to share it. So this would definitely check out.
And your last point is exactly why, while it may be one on paper, Kadary is not a home run. So so many red flags

And your last point is exactly why, while it may be one on paper, Kadary is not a home run. So so many red flags
You would hope that he realizes he's joining our team, not 10 other guys joining his.

I just don't know who the player to put him in his place would be if he's the one who'd be the oldest and most experienced.

Even if we got lucky, I think Ledlum is more of a lead by example guy as opposed to yelling at a teammate.

You would hope that he realizes he's joining our team, not 10 other guys joining his.

I just don't know who the player to put him in his place would be if he's the one who'd be the oldest and most experienced.

Even if we got lucky, I think Ledlum is more of a lead by example guy as opposed to yelling at a teammate.
If this is what ends up happening, this just screams Matt A last minute hail mary to salvage a portal that did not go to plan. I hope I look silly.

There are way better guys here than me to confirm but I think he had a visit scheduled last year that was abruptly canceled. I would have at the time just joked that he probably had to take his girlfriend somewhere instead, but it was also going around that Richmond refused to have ball taken out of his hands or to share it. So this would definitely check out.
If that’s true, it doesn’t seem like he’d play nice with Sim. Everything I hear about him makes it sound like he’s not a guy Pitino would want.

If that’s true, it doesn’t seem like he’d play nice with Sim. Everything I hear about him makes it sound like he’s not a guy Pitino would want.
I have no interest in guys that won’t play nice with others going forward. We just don’t bring in the kind of talent that can survive anything less than excellent chemistry.

Butler would be a great addition here. Tremendous defender, his shooting went down last year. I heard he was getting like 600K at SDSU. He’s a great rotational piece here.

Butler would be a great addition here. Tremendous defender, his shooting went down last year. I heard he was getting like 600K at SDSU. He’s a great rotational piece here.
I'd add him without hesitation if he's interested. A better Alleyne.

Back