Transfer Portal 2022

Ever been to Mississippi?
That seems more like hell than purgatory. 😁

I'm assuming the places I can get to within a couple hours of Fresno (definitely Yosemite) would be more appealing than same driving radius from Southern Miss. Not sure how much of a nature lover Moore is, though. But if he loves Armenian or Hmong women . . .

Hopefully can avoid being a pain in he ass for a year. Also hope he thoroughly researched who will be getting him the ball. He has talent, and I believe he would have had great stats here this past season.

Strange move. Fresno is like being in purgatory.
Man, this kid is literally all over the place. Last year he announced a top 5 in the off-season and didn't end of at any of those 5 schools, now he leaves this year for the draft (why he thought he had a chance of being drafted is beyond me), backs out and commits to another school.

He's now played for 5 different schools in 5 years. Started off College of Charleston, then Pearl River (JUCO), then St. John's, then Southern Miss, now Fresno State.

Question for the stat guys out there, has there ever been another college basketball player that played for 5 different schools in 5 years? I know Charlie Moore did 4 different schools in 6 years, that's the only other person I can think of that has played for that many schools.

Has anyone heard whether Greg Williams will use his extra year of eligibility?
Thanks for the link. I see his offensive numbers points and assists actually went down a bit from his last season at St. John’s. This is one kid I was sorry to see go. Maybe he just wanted to be closer to home. Thought he was a little inconsistent but he had more to give. Hopefully, he’s playing another season. I remember the stories about his Father running a hoops program in Louisiana. Good story.

Man, this kid is literally all over the place. Last year he announced a top 5 in the off-season and didn't end of at any of those 5 schools, now he leaves this year for the draft (why he thought he had a chance of being drafted is beyond me), backs out and commits to another school.

He's now played for 5 different schools in 5 years. Started off College of Charleston, then Pearl River (JUCO), then St. John's, then Southern Miss, now Fresno State.

Question for the stat guys out there, has there ever been another college basketball player that played for 5 different schools in 5 years? I know Charlie Moore did 4 different schools in 6 years, that's the only other person I can think of that has played for that many schools.
He's a Ricky Nelson fan (old timers will remember him) and his favorite Ricky song is "Travelin' Man".

Back