Transfer Portal 2022

Just looked at Verbal Commits and their Transfer list has a lot of kids committing today and not many new transfers declaring. I suspect tomorrow will be another busy day. Hope we get a commitment or two this week.

As Rothstein wrote,

Nobody in college basketball had a better weekend than Wyoming. Jeff Linder's squad added THREE Pac-12 transfers and is now 25th in the ROTHSTEIN 45.

This may indicate that NIL is not the only consideration for players as they look for new schools. Plus NIL may allow a kid to make a few bucks from the local car dealership or pizza place in a signing or in a local ad. All schools should be on similar footing in that regard.

Rick Issanza​

StatusTransferred from Oklahoma

Year2019 (RS FR)​

PositionC​

Height7-1​

Weight230​

HometownKinshasa, Congo (Dem Rep)​

High SchoolBella Vista College Preparatory School​

I think Gtown will get at least 1 more LSU kid.

And again keep an eye on Huntley-Hatfield from Tennessee, hearing Georgetown real possibility there.

Wow that’s def surprising. I think he was offered by almost the entire big East. His boy Cliff is playing big minutes at Rutgers. He would fit in nicely over there

Jaden Daly tweeted that Rutgers was also in on him before he committed to UCONN. I didn’t know that

Back