The NCAA Tournament Thread

Probably not a take I’d disagree with more. Just the pressure he puts on teams on both ends is enough to make him the most impactful player on the court most of the time.

We should have beat UConn on the road if not for a bounce or two when Clingan was out. The other two times we played them on our home court we had no chance to win either time and we improved a lot from Late December to mid March. That’s because they had Clingan those games

Hell nah. Clingan was not good in the 2 games he played against us.

He’s a fine college player for the reasons you stated.

But he is absolutely overrated, because he gets NBA buzz… and he is NOT an nba talent. If/when he gets there he will be a mediocre backup center at best

Hell nah. Clingan was not good in the 2 games he played against us.

He’s a fine college player for the reasons you stated.

But he is absolutely overrated, because he gets NBA buzz… and he is NOT an nba talent. If/when he gets there he will be a mediocre backup center at best
He's not an NBA talent but he's one of the 5 most impactful players in college basketball, there's just no way around that

This Uconn shit has mjmaherjr so conflicted. I want them to win by so much I feel dirty
My cousin played for state one of Fishers first teams! Continued to follow them made bank on them In National Semi. Was in Vegas at Bachelor party. Hurley great coach have no respect for them or their scumbag ratf@CK fans!

Hard disagree. He’s the 4th most impactful player on his own team and gimme Edey over Clingan any day of the week
I mean yeah Edey over Clingan is a slam dunk but Edey is the head and shoulders number 1 in that category but Clingan is still top 5 if not top 3.

Absolute absurd defensive on/off splits for Clingan.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2024-03-28 at 9.41.55 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2024-03-28 at 9.41.55 PM.png
    821 KB · Views: 7
Back