The NCAA Tournament Thread

Clingan one of the more overrated players in recent years
Probably not a take I’d disagree with more. Just the pressure he puts on teams on both ends is enough to make him the most impactful player on the court most of the time.

We should have beat UConn on the road if not for a bounce or two when Clingan was out. The other two times we played them on our home court we had no chance to win either time and we improved a lot from Late December to mid March. That’s because they had Clingan those games

Clingan not a guy who will kill you 1 on 1 in the post. But not many do anyway. As a roll man and an offensive rebounder he is elite. He is also underrated as a passer who’s capable to handle the ball well with all of their dribble hand off action. His defense is his biggest strength.

I still think Spencer is their most important player.

Clingan not a guy who will kill you 1 on 1 in the post. But not many do anyway. As a roll man and an offensive rebounder he is elite. He is also underrated as a passer who’s capable to handle the ball well with all of their dribble hand off action. His defense is his biggest strength.

I still think Spencer is their most important player.
They don’t need Clingan to be great as he is surrounded by such good talent. I would take him on my team any day of the week.

Clingan is playing against a grown ass man and looks intimidated.

Uconn should win but San Diego st is a battle tested team and isnt going to go away quietly. This will be an interesting 2nd half.

They just mentioned Timberlake during the UConn halftime special. Lololololol

He’s going to be an all time sports jeapordy answer

Last edited:
Back