Sports investing

So far.  Split. Under uconn first half win. Umass lowell pretty gross first half loss.  

3 team teaser tonight;
Johnnies -1.5
Pitt +13.5
Pitt//Minn over 35 

3 team teaser getting 4 extra points + 180

Cuse + 1/2 Georgetown 
UCLA -3.5 Marquette 
Bama +2  Houston 

Need 1st two games to hedge 

Eric post=449391 said:
Finally!!!   If you guys are ready to give up on your bookie and those sick of driving to neighboring states 

https://nypost.com/2022/01/06/mobile-sports-betting-can-start-in-new-york-on-saturday/
I've been with Nunzio for years, gonna be tough to leave him. Plus I really value my knee caps and would prefer that they each stay in one piece. lol. Lucked out last night. Teased Johnnies(-1) and Miami(+2) getting an extra 4 points on each.  Johnnies won by 5 so I woulda pushed. Miami was up by 4 with time running out and Swider(Cuse), who I always liked going back to Nova, throws up an off balanced 3 hoping to create contact and get a foul call. No contact or foul, but the crazy 3 goes in at the buzzer and Miami wins by 1. Without the extra 4 points, Miami is -2 and doesn't cover. PS Cuse was up 18 late in 1st half and 14 at the half. They generally do not fare well against athletic teams.  

Monte post=449396 said:
Eric post=449391 said:
Finally!!!   If you guys are ready to give up on your bookie and those sick of driving to neighboring states 

https://nypost.com/2022/01/06/mobile-sports-betting-can-start-in-new-york-on-saturday/
I've been with Nunzio for years, gonna be tough to leave him. Plus I really value my knee caps and would prefer that they each stay in one piece. lol. Lucked out last night. Teased Johnnies(-1) and Miami(+2) getting an extra 4 points on each.  Johnnies won by 5 so I woulda pushed. Miami was up by 4 with time running out and Swider(Cuse), who I always liked going back to Nova, throws up an off balanced 3 hoping to create contact and get a foul call. No contact or foul, but the crazy 3 goes in at the buzzer and Miami wins by 1. Without the extra 4 points, Miami is -2 and doesn't cover. PS Cuse was up 18 late in 1st half and 14 at the half. They generally do not fare well against athletic teams.  

Miami with the big comeback.  Was watching that after I saw your post about your teaser in one of the threadsNice hit.  Yesterday there were a couple last second shots to changethe outcome for a few bettors. I saw a crazy made banked3 in one game as time expiredthat had no bearing on the game itself.   
Usually in the wrong side of that. 

Last edited:
Eric post=449402 said:
Monte post=449396 said:
Eric post=449391 said:

Miami with the big comeback.  Was watching that after I saw your post about your teaser in one of the threadsNice hit.  Yesterday there were a couple last second shots to changethe outcome for a few bettors. I saw a crazy made banked3 in one game as time expiredthat had no bearing on the game itself.   
Usually in the wrong side of that. 
Law of averages says those things even out, but we both know they never do. Swider would have never hit that 3 if I had bet Cuse getting 2. Never happen in a million years lol. I got Wisconsin and Indiana in a teaser each getting .5. I also got Cal on the money line +194 against USC tonight. Figured at home, against undefeated(and due for a loss) USC, the almost 2-1 odds were worth a shot. We'll see if my instincts are right or not. 

Last edited:
Good luck monte.   I love underdog money lines.   Hit a couple big ones this year.  Iona vs Alabama and st joes the other day at Richmond.  Both over +500   

Was unable to get in Wisconsin the other day against Purdue.  Another huge dog moneyline hit.  But I would have gone lighter on that one if I played it. 

My first on line bet today, with Draftkings. Purdue -5.5 and UCONN +8.5 in 2 team teaser. 

Eric post=449897 said:
Monte post=449606 said:
My first on line bet today, with Draftkings. Purdue -5.5 and UCONN +8.5 in 2 team teaser.

nice hit    
Thanks Eric. My next bet not so good: 3 team teaser getting an extra 6 and +160. Lost 1st game. Had Chiefs -4.5. They won by 4. Torn on what to do with Bama Monday. I'm a huge Bama fan, and you can never count Saban out of any game, but I still think Georgia is the best team in CFB this season, and will be a different game then last time. Thinking Bama and under or Georgia and under in 2 team teaser 

I too a big bama fan.  Ever since bear Bryant.  Don’t understand the line at all.  If I had to tease it I would have to tease in favor of bama.  Vegas messing with everyone here.   So that makes it tough.  The line screams Georgia since it doesn’t make sense.  

This live  betting is nuts. As I'm sitting here waiting on Bama-Georgia, and  bored, I did a halftime in-game bet on UNC-Greensboro getting 4-1(they were down by 8 at the half)over Wofford. Then with 5 minutes left in that game,  I bet the over at 111.5 points. I cashed out on UNC at 2-1 when they were leading with 3 minutes left (they won game). Then they hit 2 FTs with 1 second left to put the point total at 112. So game went over. Didn't bet much. 

Did a 2 team teaser on big game;
Bama +10 
Point total under 59.5

Monte post=450070 said:
This live  betting is nuts. As I'm sitting here waiting on Bama-Georgia, and  bored, I did a halftime in-game bet on UNC-Greensboro getting 4-1(they were down by 8 at the half)over Wofford. Then with 5 minutes left in that game,  I bet the over at 111.5 points. I cashed out on UNC at 2-1 when they were leading with 3 minutes left (they won game). Then they hit 2 FTs with 1 second left to put the point total at 112. So game went over. Didn't bet much. 

Bama +10 
Point total under 59.5

Yea. Live bet is nice.  Also the cash out is a nice touch also.  Goid luck on bama.  

Eric post=450074 said:
Monte post=450070 said:

Bama +10 
Point total under 59.5

Yea. Live bet is nice.  Also the cash out is a nice touch also.  Goid luck on bama.  

Thanks Eric. You put any money on the game?

Monte post=450075 said:
Eric post=450074 said:
Monte post=450070 said:

Bama +10 
Point total under 59.5

Thanks Eric. You put any money on the game?

Have some on the under.  

Back