Sports investing

I got 2 team teaser:
Under 60 in this one, and Bills +10. Sweating this one out. 

redmannorth" post=414613 said:
SI1996" post=414612 said:
I also put sizeable wager on GB today. I do think they cover easily. 
How are you feeling now ? 
Probabably like us when we didnt get Russell Robinson after high school or each year when he didnt transfer here :)

Monte" post=414617 said:
I got 2 team teaser:
I was a nervous for you to win as when Baby Yoda got abducted. That was close call

Last edited:
I was rooting for Green Bay & Buffalo, so we know how this game is going to come out.

mjmaherjr" post=414620 said:
Monte" post=414617 said:
I got 2 team teaser:
I was a nervous for you to win as when Baby Yoda got abducted. That was close call

Thanks Mike. Better to be lucky then good lol. Having the first bet in the books,  I hedged and went KC -3 in this game. Laid more on KC then on teaser,
so given a choice between the 2 I'd prefer to win the KC bet, but hoping for the sweet spot; a KC win between 4 and 9 points. 

if anyone sees anything they like post it here...i will look and maybe play along    If i have any strong feels I will try and post with time.  Many times I am a last minute bettor

Eric" post=414662 said:
if anyone sees anything they like post it here...i will look and maybe play along    If i have any strong feels I will try and post with time.  Many times I am a last minute bettor
I usually post what I am doing which is a good indicator NOT to do whatever is I am doing. I am very close to replacing my friend as the mush. 

SI1996" post=414664 said:
Eric" post=414662 said:
I usually post what I am doing which is a good indicator NOT to do whatever is I am doing. I am very close to replacing my friend as the mush. 

funny...flip a coin to mix up the luck lol

For those wondering.  Sid Wilson wearabouts.  After doing a bit of research on southeast Missouri state vs southern Illinois at edwardsville (siue).   He has a great start to game.  3-4. 8 points first 4 min.  Team up 9-5. He is on siue

Went with Mich St under 73 for game, then at the half took the total 2nd half under 72. Boy did the Spartans look like crap. 38 points! Have Bradley -5. Game in double OT. Sweating another one out. Also have Air Force under 73.5. 

Last edited:
I also took Rutgers mich state under first half and game.  That was a good one

Sid Wilson with the 8-11 shooting first half to score 18 of teams 34 points.  Didn't do much else with 1 rebound and 1 assist.  But I'll gladly take the points as he alone helped me win my first half bet.  Thank you sid!!

Contemplating Stanford with the points vs Arizona at 10 pm

Eric" post=415305 said:
Sid Wilson with the 8-11 shooting first half to score 18 of teams 34 points.  Didn't do much else with 1 rebound and 1 assist.  But I'll gladly take the points as he alone helped me win my first half bet.  Thank you sid!!

Hope you went with the Cardinal. 

Monte" post=415312 said:
Eric" post=415305 said:

I sure did  and the moneyline as well :)

Last edited:
Eric" post=415331 said:
Monte" post=415312 said:
Eric" post=415305 said:

Nice! Congrats

Last edited:
Monte" post=415332 said:
Eric" post=415331 said:
Monte" post=415312 said:
Eric" post=415305 said:

Nice! Congrats

Thanks. I am a dog better mostly. Look for that value. Dogs been winning more this year than other years with home court not significant but the lines still give it extra points more than it should be.    Now I have a bunch of golf matchup bets in progress for round 2. Will see how they end up soon. 

Last edited:
Back