Sports investing

SI1996" post=415431 said:
What's the feeling on the Super Bowl betting wise? 

Right now I'm going with Bucs and the over in a teaser. That could change, but that's where I am at the moment 

Just an FYI. To win the Whole thing. What a $1,000 investment would take back.   And no. I wouldn't do this much.  Well.....maybe I would lol

Last edited:
I have taken the Bucs w the points so blame me when this shit goes sideways. 

DfAygatUcAUHDQQ.jpg

Last edited:
If anyone has any plays they want to pass along in advance by all means do so.  Don’t feel bad if it loses as we all have to do our own due diligence.  I’ll try and post some plays that I feel pretty strongly about.    Early season Vegas screws up these lines a lot so there is definitely value for sure out there.  

couple games I’m looking at today including Ohio Belmont     Will post later. 

let’s make some cash
And if we can make it together even bettor!!!   Yes. Bettor was done on purpose lol

Last edited:
2 games I am reviewing closely   Note: I try to be a dog finder

ohio vs belmont
stony brook vs george mason

My guy has SJU laying 45. Point total for SJU is 103 I believe, and U/O is 161. Tempting to go under in a teaser or parlay  since CMA will be experimenting with a lot of combos and giving the frosh a fair amount of PT, I assume 

Last edited:
Eric post=441654 said:

ohio vs belmont

Holding off on ohio   taking stony brook

Eric post=441678 said:
Eric post=441654 said:

ohio vs belmont

Holding off on ohio   taking stony brook

Guess i should have held off on stony brook and not ohio.  Hope nobody took stony brook

Last edited:
Put a couple bucks on mercer first half over coastal carolina and our former very own vince cole

Eric post=445726 said:
Put a couple bucks on mercer first half over coastal carolina and our former very own vince cole

cole with the nice 4/4 3/3 from 3 showing in first half but mercer prevails.  

When I saw the weather in Buffalo tonight, at the last second I did a teaser with the Pats getting 10 and the point total under 47. May have been the easiest teaser that I've ever won. Of all the sports that I bet on, pro football is the one I know the least about, and one that I'm most successful at. Go figure. 

Was looking at the uconn west virginia matchup and remembered they are down 2 starters so instead of taking a side I am most likely going to take the under with the line still relatively high.

Eric post=445909 said:
Was looking at the uconn west virginia matchup and remembered they are down 2 starters so instead of taking a side I am most likely going to take the under with the line still relatively high.
Good luck. Not betting college hoops much yet. Don't really have a read on the teams. Hell,  I can't even figure out SJU yet lol. At start of the CFB season, I made a few $25 bets on long shots to win the championship. Oregon, Texas A+ M and Cinci at +14,000. Since I only laid out $25, I got Cinci at +3,500. I just can't figure out the best way to hedge. It makes no sense to hedge with Bama on the money line at +600. I really needed Cinci to play Mich for the money line hedge to make any sense. Them playing ND, which probably would have been a pick em or close, would have been ideal, but didn't happen. Anyhow I have some time to figure out best bet(s), but can't do a straight hedge. 

Last edited:
Monte post=445920 said:
Eric post=445909 said:
Good luck. Not betting college hoops much yet. Don't really have a read on the teams. Hell,  I can't even figure out SJU yet lol. At start of the CFB season, I made a few $25 bets on long shots to win the championship. Oregon, Texas A+ M and Cinci at +14,000. Since I only laid out $25, I got Cinci at +3,500. I just can't figure out the best way to hedge. It makes no sense to hedge with Bama on the money line at +600. I really needed Cinci to play Mich for the money line hedge to make any sense. Them playing ND, which probably would have been a pick em or close, would have been ideal, but didn't happen. Anyhow I have some time to figure out best bet(s), but can't do a straight hedge. 

nice call on cincy.....you never know??    yea hopefully you can figure out a way to hedge and guarantee something

i bet a lot of college basketball but most of my bets are usually last minute/second decisions     been doing pretty well lately and  if im able to get any on the site in advance enough i will    this line just seems a bit too high for me tonight in this game

Back