SJU Portal Targets

It is laughable to think the staff would be occupying any percentage of time to game plan for the NIT instead of the portal when looking at this thread alone. lol
We are going to have such a Leg up on The other 8 Big East teams that are still playing... how can possibly recruit and gameplan at the same time lol

If Wilcher/Dunlap/Zuby/Taylor return and Luis goes I really won’t shed a tear. Would welcome Luis back but he was incredibly frustrating to watch at times this season and he’s selfish offensively and lazy defensively.

If Wilcher/Dunlap/Zuby/Taylor return and Luis goes I really won’t shed a tear. Would welcome Luis back but he was incredibly frustrating to watch at times this season and he’s selfish offensively and lazy defensively.
threshold for tears... Luis and Taylor...?

A defensive dog😂 I don’t know if Dug McDaniel has what we want between the ears.

But if we are 100% committed to playing wide open, he’s the single fastest player I’ve seen all year bar none. But he’s a wild boy.
I don’t know if Dug McDaniel has what we want between the ears. And I should know!
..........says Marillac2

Back