SJU Portal Targets

Let’s face it, team chemistry is flying out the window and you potentially have Pitino playing the mad scientist again wondering who to play where and when………not to mention how class acts Wilcher and Dunlap, both players and fathers, will feel about getting recruited over and development stunted. The days of players learning from their mistakes seems to be pointing towards the new JCs, mid-majors.

Logen, I think Wilcher and Dunlap are seeing more playing time next year. In fact, I think Wilcher has the starting PG job UNLESS he doesn’t seize the opportunity. He’s gonna have to earn it but seems RP likes him but wants more from the kid. “Recruited over” (correct me if I’m wrong) suggests guys being pushed out. I don’t see that with these two.
You could be right, no question, but recruited over to me means bringing in more experienced players to take minutes away from Wilcher and Dunlap getting the opportunity to play through mistakes, to get comfortable with what what works and what doesn’t at this level. To get experience the only way you can, by playing.

Last edited:
Doesn’t make sense. Posh willingly plays off the ball 30-50% of the game his whole career.
Sometimes in people’s mind, what they perceive trumps facts. Posh was considered a lead guard, the position Kadary wants to play. In his mind, it didn’t matter how much Posh could play off the board same as it didn’t matter that Girard could at Cuse if Kadary went back there. Again it’s perception.

Logen, I think Wilcher and Dunlap are seeing more playing time next year. In fact, I think Wilcher has the starting PG job UNLESS he doesn’t seize the opportunity. He’s gonna have to earn it but seems RP likes him but wants more from the kid. “Recruited over” (correct me if I’m wrong) suggests guys being pushed out. I don’t see that with these two.
Only on this site are we poised to land two huge transfers who may put us in contention for a big east title and worry about the feelings of Wilcher and Dunlop. We should only be so lucky.

Why is that?
Baylor has a number of high level players who want the ball. Yet Scott Drew thinks he can get Richmond to buy into a team concept. Even if it doesn’t appear to make sense at first glance.

I go back and forth on how Richmond would fit in, but this was something that I found interesting.

Back