SJU Portal Targets

Claude improved his three point shot a lot this year went from 23% to near 30% but it’s kind of true he’s a very RJ Luis like player. I just think he’s a very good player especially good getting to the rim and foul line.

He can't shoot.
Claude is a taller and better version of Dingle, a mid-range king with better rebounding and defense.

Claude: 42.6% FG, 23.9% 3Pt, 4.2 Reb 2.4 Ast, 2.2 TO (33.6 MPG)
Dingle: 44% FG, 31.1% 3Pt, 2.0 Reb, 1.7 Ast, 1.3 TO (25 MPG)

And by the time he's a 5th year player he will be MUCH better than Dingle.

Trilly saying we got Iwuchukwu fwiw
So do people think this means we are out on Omoruyi and Williams or we try to play somebody at the 4 and still need another 5? I have no observations on Iwuchukwu, haven't seen him but I know Omoryui and Williams are both 5s having seen them.

So do people think this means we are out on Omoruyi and Williams or we try to play somebody at the 4 and still need another 5? I have no observations on Iwuchukwu, haven't seen him but I know Omoryui and Williams are both 5s having seen them.
Kwu (new nickname) - aint comin to ride the pine! dominant force incoming...

i have no idea... i've taken a comedic approach to this season now... will circle back in October.

Hopefully the staff saw him as good (NIL) market value + high upside guy who will play more 5 than 4, but is more of a long-term play with development than immediate impact starter down low.

Back