Season Tickets

Fine, if DK makes his way to 108 I will haul my way all the way across the aisle to say hi.

BTW I wonder - is the guy who screams at Hurley during the UConn games actually Mullins Revenge? Stranger things have happened...
No he is not but that would be hilarious. Based on what I heard from my wife, daughter, you and others (I was out of town for last season’s UConn game at MSG) and what he admits to, I doubt his wife shows up for another game.

My son just got season tickets for $125. Great deal for students.
$125 is a great deal for 8 MSG games but they normally charge students $15 for an MSG game and there's the occasional free ticket giveaway. Unless they raise the price of single MSG tickets (it was $15 each of the past 5 years I was at St. John's) I think season tickets is the more expensive option.

No he is not but that would be hilarious. Based on what I heard from my wife, daughter, you and others (I was out of town for last season’s UConn game at MSG) and what he admits to, I doubt his wife shows up for another game.
He's a good guy. And he's hilarious. But if you told me he was arrested for camping out on Hurley's lawn while wearing camo and with a Bowie knife, two pistols, and a bag of zip ties in his possession I would not be even a tiny bit surprised. :ROFLMAO:

He's a good guy. And he's hilarious. But if you told me he was arrested for camping out on Hurley's lawn while wearing camo and with a Bowie knife, two pistols, and a bag of zip ties in his possession I would not be even a tiny bit surprised. :ROFLMAO:
Wow…they’ve gone up…4x what I pad in 1974 ($32)
And now we're in the Big East. No more Manhattan or NYU. You're a winner ding ding ding.

I just renewed my MSG Plan with an extra ticket (have 4 total).

These are going quick it seems for anyone who wants to book them. Literally seats and rows were going in between when I checked them off but before I could check out. I finally got an error message with the booking, and the guy from the ticket office was extremely helpful (shout out to them). As he was trying to block off 4 for me he could see others being taken. So if you are going to book this for more than say 2 people in the 100s section, you should grab them now.

I was curious and perusing on ticketmaster, I'd guess there were probably around 100 left in the 100s section. I'm not sure how the university/MSG blocked off for individual game ticket sales or if they're all taken by season ticket holders.

Are the madison square garden plans renewable? I had one last year and did not get any renewal notice. Saw the offer today and purchased two in 119. Also it looks like the reversed the benches at msg this year. the seating chart shows the home bench behind 4 and 106.

Are the madison square garden plans renewable? I had one last year and did not get any renewal notice. Saw the offer today and purchased two in 119. Also it looks like the reversed the benches at msg this year. the seating chart shows the home bench behind 4 and 106.
The MSG only plans just went live today, as I understand it. I don’t think I got a notice either unless it ended up in my spam box. I happened to be checking the website and saw the package was listed.

If you go to Red Storm Sports, the 2024-25 seating chart for MSG shows the bench where it's always been. Ticketmaster shows the same. The link for the 8 game plan seems to be off.

Will the school be providiing free student buses for all games?

Back