Season Tickets

Tix purchased! 119 row 18. A few rows back from what i had last year, but excited nonetheless!

Tix purchased! 119 row 18. A few rows back from what i had last year, but excited nonetheless!
I'm a few rows back too in 119. I guess the unavailability of my seats from last year means more full season tickets sold.

also, it seems that, according to the ticketmaster seating chart in selecting the seats, the team's bench may have been moved to the other side. that'll make 119 across from it this year (sorry to the folks in 114).

I just got my season tickets for this year. Season tickets are way up.

Very few seats left at Carnesecca at least in the middle lower sections and nothing at all in the lowest section.. Very, very few left in the 6 center sections in the 100's at MSG.

We're all drinking the Coach Pitino Kool-aid and hoping he can work his usual second season magic. This is a different, tougher test because he has many fewer players coming back fort his 2nd season than typical.....and probably only two (Zuby and Si) are more than role players. Hopefully, they'll be a way for Dunlap and Ayo to get some quality minutes too. They both could surprise us particularly if D has added an arc to his shot.

Should be interesting and fun. Can't wait.

I'm a few rows back too in 119. I guess the unavailability of my seats from last year means more full season tickets sold.

also, it seems that, according to the ticketmaster seating chart in selecting the seats, the team's bench may have been moved to the other side. that'll make 119 across from it this year (sorry to the folks in 114).
If you go the Ticketmaster site and not the link that was sent for the MSG package, it still shows the bench as the same as last year:

And the SJU site until recently showed the same thing (not sure if it's still a live link):

If you told us the beer stand or bathroom right behind 114 was moved we’d be a lot more upset then the bench being moved :)

Anyone in section 11 at MSG? I splurged on tkts as I will be traveling up from DC for the games and, after 40+ years of wandering in the desert, I think this is going to be a special year. Plus, my twin girls are now 11, and I plan to take each girl separately to a game or two. When your ex is a Duke alum (and diehard K fan), need to do your best to have a fighting chance. If I'm not able to get up there for any games I will post here and sell for face value. Go Johnnies!!!!

Back