Rick Pitino - Head Coach at St John’s University!!!

Marillac hasn’t been this excited in years.

Marillac was banned several years ago.
He asked to be reinstated.
He was reinstated.
Marillac was banned a second time.
Marillac trash talked “Paul” and others on “JohnnyJungle”

My guess is if ”Marillac“ get reinstated under that name, “Marillac2”, or another name then it will only be a matter of time before he strikes out again.

He was reinstated.

My guess is if ”Marillac“ get reinstated under that name, “Marillac2”, or another name then it will only be a matter of time before he strikes out again.
Marillac has never once uttered a bad word about Paul on this site or any other.

He was reinstated.

He will probably start by challenging some other members to fight, which he did several times as Marillac.

I told my wife Pitino was Big News and this proves it! Could not find the direct link to my local paper, the Hawaii Tribune-Herald, today, but
my wife now believes me, lol.
Hope it opens.

I believe it was his scrotum. And there were other complaints from players and parent. Was a bit of a loose cannon as I recall and then pissed off the admin trying to leverage other jobs for a new contract or something like that.
He did both. He told some kids they were getting their asses kicked out there, and proceeded to moon them to drive the point home.

At a different practice he told them they had no balls then took his out. I was always impressed that a short white guy took his junk out in front of a bunch of 6'7" black guys. 😁

I was gonna place this in one of the recruiting threads, but felt it was best placed here..... Don't mislead yourselves in thinking Pitino can't or won't recruit at a high level because it's "only" St. John's. I've said, what monte stated, on numerous occasions that most of the coaches we've had since my time as a Johnnies fan has been capable of consistently bringing in 4-star talent. It'll be no different with Pitino. Remember, Pitino was supposedly the frontrunner to land the late Malik Sealy (5-star) before he took the Knicks job.

Pitino has a history of bringing out the best in players and, of course, he wins. Pitino may not flip Ian Jackson, but I wouldn't bet against it. Particularly if the groundswell for Hubert Davis' dismissal grows. It's time to set our sights in the same manner (but higher) as we did when Lavin was recruiting for the Johnnies. You add in the backers per the NIL and we seriously have ourselves a loaded gun with unlimited bullets.

We're talking about one of the best collegiate coaches of all time! Only one current college coach I'd probably take before Pitino and that would be Tom Izzo.

Recruiting will again be fun for us. Buckle up.
agree. Lavin proved that you can recruit high level talent to SJ. And, while the basketball facilities may need upgrading, the campus is actually very nice for an urban campus.

My daughter went to Penn State, as nice a campus and college town environment as there is - weather aside. After a semester, it becomes what it is - school. Heck, during junior and senior year, my daughter came home whenever she coI’ll.

Don't know if this guy is an SJU or Pitino hater, but I think he'll prove to be wrong IF RP does not want to move again, and wants to end his storied career with a legendary capstone: reviving St. John's hoops glory at his revered MSG and winning a National Championship in NYC.

Back