Rick Pitino - Head Coach at St John’s University!!!

I'm struggling to the order of my top 3 religious figures

1. God
2. Fr Shanley
3. Jesus

I'm torn. I think I should have Shanley 1 or make it 1A and 1B to be fair to both God and Shanley
I always tell my mentor who has helped me out immensely in life first you then God😭. I legit can’t believe the administration is going to actually make this happen! I want to buy season tickets today!

I always tell my mentor who has helped me out immensely in life first you then God😭. I legit can’t believe the administration is going to actually make this happen! I want to buy season tickets today!
I hope the school get's rid of the rotary phone for the flood of season ticket calls or at least get's call waiting because people are going to get pissed with a constant busy signal

I get all the excitement, I really do. But starting a thread to announce that Rick Pitino is our new coach, before Rick Pitino is officially announced as our new coach, is sorta like bringing bad karma on our program. And lord knows, this program has had enough bad karma over the last 20 years to last centuries.

I get all the excitement, I really do. But starting a thread to announce that Rick Pitino is our new coach, before Rick Pitino is officially announced as our new coach, is sorta like bringing bad karma on our program. And lord knows, this program has had enough bad karma over the last 20 years to last centuries.
If it doesn't happen everyone who has been confident it will happen can blame Jack Williams and deflect the blame :)

Amen Monte--it is putting the horns on us.

Back