Rick Pitino - Head Coach at St John’s University!!!

I’m hopeful it happens asap and I trust both sides will make it happen but I have to admit I find that Fanta article pretty lame. St John’s INTENDS to? We know. It literally says, “Now the ball is in Pitino’s court.” It’s a non-event article. It’s clickbait that worked. That’s why the 2nd half is all filler. I’m not trying to be a bummer (I both hope and think it will happen) but other than Iona’s season ending I don’t see how things are different than 24 hours ago…

Tell me about it lost the best closer in baseball on a celebration hop and Nimmo got hurt tonight as well!
Yanks have Effross lost for the season, Montas probably as well, and Kahnle, Trivino and Rhondon will miss the start of the season. That’s two starting pitchers and three relievers down already. To add, Donaldson is our third basemen and Hicks will probably be our starting left fielder and you think you have problems?

Let’s hope Pitino comes through.

Another fanbase with issues about a buy out. Think what happened is when Iona refused to give Pitino his requested lifetime contract they removed the buyout as a consultation which I think at least at one time was 10 million dollars
Why wouldn't Iona have provided that ?

Back