Rick Pitino - Head Coach at St John’s University!!!

Bottles of alcohol just put every single member here on the suspect list except Panther. Heck that didn’t even eliminate our Canadian members or Bankok Johnnie. The mask could be a clue. Monte has been thinking of directing and staring in a behind the green door reboot aptly named behind the red door
That's a $3k bottle of booze, nobody on this board would be a suspect unless there was a recent trade for 3 cases of Night Train nearby!

And I love the orange cone propped in the security door. I must have tossed that same cone outside and locked that same door hundreds of times. All the doors leading into Taffner are on a 24hr swipe card system with camera surveillance by security. But it doesnt do any good when others put that cone or fire extinguisher in the doorway. Non basketball athletes and staff are to blame as they refuse to enter/exit Carnesecca though the front entrance and prefer to use the Taffner route outside.

Two questions (many more actually but limited it here to two):.

1. Why in Heaven's name have a $3,000 bottle of Pomerol in that office unless, it is going to be his celebratory drink after our naty or there is no Pomerol actually stolen (wink wink, nod, nod), and it's an insurance scam?

2. A sword, what's that all about????? At least get modern and make it a light saber

They got away heading west on a scooter. My guess is that it is currently in Elmhurst and will soon be sold on Roosevelt Avenue.
last year I was in Queens, area was Ridgewood bordering Bushwick, and Cypress Hills (Cooper/Myrtle/Halsey) and every single dumbass was on a scooter, an ATV, a moped or rev'd up E bike, going on sidewalks and down one way streets the wrong way. They'll never find them.

Two questions (many more actually but limited it here to two):.

1. Why in Heaven's name have a $3,000 bottle of Pomerol in that office unless, it is going to be his celebratory drink after our naty or there is no Pomerol actually stolen (wink wink, nod, nod), and it's an insurance scam?

2. A sword, what's that all about????? At least get modern and make it a light saber
pitino said that the bottle was a joke on twitter .

That I don’t know . All I know is that they have an idea who did it already. Maybe they were fast because pitino is high profile figure and the camera footage was so clear they were able identify the perpetrators.

Back