Rick Pitino - Head Coach at St John’s University!!!

The Twitter (never X) consensus answer was: Andrew Miller. Your guess is as good as mine as to which one it is though.
Would make sense, because he's also an ex-Cleveland Guardian (Cleveland Indians back then). Greg Bird hit the homer off him, in that 1-0 game in the 2017 ALDS.

The only 2025 prospect to whom I know St. John’s has reached out is four-star guard
Kayden Mingo
, but it’s been a while since I heard any buzz about him and the Johnnies. Head coach Rick Pitino was a bit scarce on the grassroots circuit this season and was conspicuous in his absence from Peach Jam. People I’ve spoken with in New York this week have hypothesized that the Red Storm will go heavy on either international prospects or the transfer portal this cycle before making stronger high school moves with the class of 2026.

Basketball, bullhorn, sword, mask & bottles of alocol stolen - pics of perps

Bottles of alcohol just put every single member here on the suspect list except Panther. Heck that didn’t even eliminate our Canadian members or Bankok Johnnie. The mask could be a clue. Monte has been thinking of directing and staring in a behind the green door reboot aptly named behind the red door

Back