Practice Tidbits

Oh, sorry, he turned it down before it was even offered. That makes me feel better....not. No thank you, move on.
Was it even going to be offered? Wasn't the story back then that TC wanted the job but the powers that be at the time didn't want him under any circumstances going back to when he transferred out as a player?

Cluess didn’t turn the job down. He took his name out after it was clear we didn’t want him. He was dying for this job.
Sorry, but I don't buy that. Who comes out with a statement that says, that job I'm not being considered for, I don't want it and am taking my name out of the hat? If his name wasn't in how can he take it out?

Sorry, but I don't buy that. Who comes out with a statement that says, that job I'm not being considered for, I don't want it and am taking my name out of the hat? If his name wasn't in how can he take it out?
Because we were taking too long to make a decision on him and it was a bad look and situation for him and his relationship with Iona and his team not to mention that if he did eventually get the job his new team could easily think he was a settle for coach that we were far from all in on.

If Montez Mathis is expected to cure the team's perimeter shooting woes it'll be a long season. I think Posh and Jones can improve, and would hope for more out of Pinzon and hopefully Storr, but not sure about Montez. He brings other skills to the table. And let's not forget Dylan is the team's best returning 3 pt shooter who took more than 10 3 pointers last season.

"You didn't break up with me, I broke up with you..."

It literally happens every hiring cycle. Somebody knows they aren't getting a gig and they withdraw from consideration to avoid being publicly rejected.

Gotta love John Fanta and his enthusiasm.

In my opinion he is the regular guy who loves college basketball and has made a career of what he loves.

If I recall he was the student manager of the men's team at Providence College who started his own coverage business which eventually got recognized by FOX and he was hired as a regular.

Gotta love John Fanta and his enthusiasm.

In my opinion he is the regular guy who loves college basketball and has made a career of what he loves.

If I recall he was the student manager of the men's team at Providence College who started his own coverage business which eventually got recognized by FOX and he was hired as a regular.
Seton Hall student radio

Back