NIL’s

Didn't Dingle have a year left @ Penn if he stayed?
Not sure how eligibility works for Ivies but he and Ledlum both played three years at their respective schools.
In the Ivies, you have four years of eligibility starting with the first class you take. There is no redshirt years allowed so neither Dingle or Ledlham were eligible to play in the Ivy League this year as it is their fifth year since they started college even though the league shutdown the COVID year. They also do not get the extra Covid year the NCAA allowed. With the recent court ruling, it is possible they may get The Covid year if they want it.

Call Wyatt Earp & get your sneakers on Matt A!

A big sigh of relief for all the members here questioning redstormmarketing and flattop getting 3% or whatever and donating $1.99 monthly through middlemen towards recruits

FWIW "NIL" was a Jeopardy category last night. Don't remember all the questions, but the answer to the last one in the category was "who is Cool Aid Mckinstry"

FWIW "NIL" was a Jeopardy category last night. Don't remember all the questions, but the answer to the last one in the category was "who is Cool Aid Mckinstry"
Monte I love ya but you're effing old if your post begins "on Jeopardy last night."
Ya may as well add "which I was.watching after I finished the early bird special..."

So there is one question I could have gotten right on Jeopardy 🤪

In the Ivies, you have four years of eligibility starting with the first class you take. There is no redshirt years allowed so neither Dingle or Ledlham were eligible to play in the Ivy League this year as it is their fifth year since they started college even though the league shutdown the COVID year. They also do not get the extra Covid year the NCAA allowed. With the recent court ruling, it is possible they may get The Covid year if they want it.
Correct re Ledlum but incorrect re Dingle who took a year off from school during Covid. As a result he was eligible to play at n Ivies this year

Back