NIL’s

Demo

Charles Barkley has some interesting observations about college basketball in the next five years. NIL’s are changing the landscape of college basketball. Is St. John’s going to be able to complete with the big money schools. Is having one of the best basketball minds as a coach enough?

Can’t believe LeBron James’ son already made $7.5 million!

You mean “amateurs”.

The numbers now look obscene for the very top players because it is out in the open now. But we know benefits were always out there.
you know who surprised me as a Big "bag dropper" school- Creighton. (not sure why any school would be a surprise) - but that was the school all AAU kids wanted to be invited for an "Official"

you know who surprised me as a Big "bag dropper" school- Creighton. (not sure why any school would be a surprise) - but that was the school all AAU kids wanted to be invited for an "Official"
I know former NBA player Mike Miller's kid is a freshman at Creighton. Miller is tied in and recently became an NBA agent.

No need to wait for college either. Here is article (dated12/21) about Jackson and Boogie and their NIL -

No need to wait for college either. Here is article (dated12/21) about Jackson and Boogie and their NIL -

“New Jack Boogie” deals would work if they, you know, happened to attend the same local school that resides in Queens which rhymes with “Ain’t Cannes”.

Editor’s note: That last line was a poetic twist for the elitist on the board who obviously attends the film festival as a guest.

“New Jack Boogie” deals would work if they, you know, happened to attend the same local school that resides in Queens which rhymes with “Ain’t Cannes”.

Editor’s note: That last line was a poetic twist for the elitist on the board who obviously attends the film festival as a guest.
We're going to need Wall Street money to get him to play here.

Love Charles and somehow found myself watching 60 minutes like an old person last night and thought he was wrong on that. He says NIL gonna make it so only top 25 programs can afford to compete right as we have a final 4 with literally one power 5 participant. for whatever reason, the portal and NIL's have seemed to broaden the playing field here, not narrow it. Plus when he was playing in the 80's that was the true time of blue blood dominance - you never got these ridiculous upsets back then. So what is he lamenting. game much more democratic now. Blue bloods controlled everything back then.

anyway with slick rick we got it all covered anyway - i'm not worried about competing in this environment.

How is the compensation determined per player and how and when is it dusbursed?

Elitists don’t even ask to be put on the guest list. Our names just show up on them :)

Back