NIL’s

I was being sarcastic.
I figured you weren't serious, but it's something they should look into. But give the death penalty (no exceptions) for under-the-table payments that result from exceeding the cap. Clean this shit up once and for all.

Perhaps it would be better to just sanction paying each division one player $75k a year on top of their scholarship? Make everyone even as far as pay and no NIL?

Perhaps it would be better to just sanction paying each division one player $75k a year on top of their scholarship? Make everyone even as far as pay and no NIL?
then we'll just go back to bag dropping as before...i still don't believe players make what's even published, but atleast the attempt* of transparency is there...

this is interesting- would love to see the formula - how they calculate a player's marketability etc...
I can't imaging putting a NIL amount on someone's potential. I would think Hunter Dickinson (7'1" center) ranked #1 with skills, is a valuable commodity but NIL Value is only $175K. On the other side of that Caleb Love who is #2 on the list is at $739K. Could be that's what they've received thus far?

I can't imaging putting a NIL amount on someone's potential. I would think Hunter Dickinson (7'1" center) ranked #1 with skills, is a valuable commodity but NIL Value is only $175K. On the other side of that Caleb Love who is #2 on the list is at $739K. Could be that's what they've received thus far?
If anyone from our Storm Marketing contingent would like to break it down a bit - would be insightful.

is NIL value placed on Ability + Social Media followers / reach....?

Are these numbers an annual amount or is it like a bonus?

this is interesting- would love to see the formula - how they calculate a player's marketability etc...

Perhaps the site “On3” uses a formula for its discussion purposes but the market (supply/ demand) dictates what a school’s affiliated NIL will pay (remember, the school can’t pay) to get the quality commit, or to retain a player that may transfer.

I wouldn't put a lot of stock in those NIL numbers on the On3 site. Just at quick glance they look outdated. Not a big fan of their player rankings either.

Back