NCAA Tournament

This Alabama/SDSU game is interesting. Pace is clearly SDSU's game, but they are so offensively challenged they are down two when they should be up ten.
You got it; talk about a bunch of rock throwers. They make us look like a good shooting team, will maybe not that far..

Alabama couldn’t shoot. Sometimes I wonder how they won 31 games. Not that good? Bad Matchups? Bad night? They did not play like a #1 Seed.

So if Miami hangs on and Xavier can beat Texas we could have a Tourney with ZERO 1 or 2 seeds in the Elite 8.

Even with Texas I think UCONN is probably the betting favorite going forward.

SEC was soft, as it turns out. That's why. And very young
I thought the same of the Big Ten and that also proved factual and for some reason they got a boatload of teams in.

Just like Alabama Houston is 1-12 from 3 as we speak. Can’t shoot.

Mattress Mack must be losing his bed post as well tonight.

Houston in AAC is like St John's OOC schedule. Just not good enough to get ready for six tough games. Yes I know they made a final game in which they lost by 20. Nothing to sneeze at but have to wonder with their talent if that's the issue

A creighton/UConn national championship game isn’t that far fetched right now
I have it in one pool.

I said two weeks ago I really thought the Big East was the best conference at the top and was going to have a great tournament. So I picked it that way. UConn in one pool, Creighton in the other.

Back