NCAA Tournament

I'm watching the Kansas State Michigan State game. Kansas State only had two returning players and 10 new comers. They look great. No reason we can't do the same thing!
And this makes CMA's BS excuse of needing new players to meld together all the more frustrating. KS didn't get a full team until July! KS's Nowell in post-game interviews spoke of the hard work the players and coaches put in. I guess we didn't do that. I know that won't happen again with RP at the helm.

Also, during the UConn v. Arkansas broadcast, I found it interesting that Bonner, Harlan and van Gundy spoke about how different the practices were between the 2 teams. They didn't elaborate. I guess one size fits all for either sustained success in a program or in the tournament.

And this makes CMA's BS excuse of needing new players to meld together all the more frustrating. KS didn't get a full team until July! KS's Nowell in post-game interviews spoke of the hard work the players and coaches put in. I guess we didn't do that. I know that won't happen again with RP at the helm.

Also, during the UConn v. Arkansas broadcast, I found it interesting that Bonner, Harlan and van Gundy spoke about how different the practices were between the 2 teams. They didn't elaborate. I guess one size fits all for either sustained success in a program or in the tournament.
CMAs entire tenure was excuses. When you are in it and rooting for the team, you over look things. It was an absolute disaster and thank goodness its over.

Nowell is straight out of And1 tapes with those passes. But why in Satan's butthole was he chucking those 30 footers at the end of the game. I was yelling at the TV and got a roll of the eyes from my wife.

This tournament is shaping up more and more like it's the UCONN invitational.

How in the heck did this team lose six of eight in the middle of the season? They'd probably give the Pistons or the Rockets a pretty good game, right now.

I can't wait to see the Timme/Sanogo match up tonight. This is probably the main event of the tournament. Hope the refs let them play.

I have this vision of UCONN winning it all and those two tools Hurley and the AD holding up the trophy and screaming "Big 12, ACC, Big 10, ANYONE, come make us an offer we are open for business!!!". With good old Val standing a few feet away.

This Alabama/SDSU game is interesting. Pace is clearly SDSU's game, but they are so offensively challenged they are down two when they should be up ten.

Back