NBA

Looking forward to tonight's game. Will be interesting to see if Kidd's divide and conquer strategy with Tatum & Brown works. Kind of a must game for underdog Mavs.

Doubt it w his injury history, but hope he surprises me
I'd also be surprised if Ryan Dunn would be chosen ahead of him, since he was selected last night. lol. But still interesting to see outside of this forum (or me and Marillac, lol) that there is some NBA buzz around him still

I'd also be surprised if Ryan Dunn would be chosen ahead of him, since he was selected last night. lol. But still interesting to see outside of this forum (or me and Marillac, lol) that there is some NBA buzz around him still
Granted, but these early lists tend to change dramatically especially when foreign kids are fully included.

I just want him practicing and proving himself sooner than later and garner earned attention v this stuff.

I'm so happy for Dillon Jones, as he was drafted in the first round at #26. Two years ago, I didn't think the NBA was in his future, but I'm glad he proved me wrong.

I wish much luck to him and hope he has a long NBA career.

I was waiting to see if Dunn would be taken. When the Knicks were up -- granted there were so many moves on or around their picks -- Bilas thought he might be someone they would grab. Just shows you how one truly great skill can give you an opportunity. From what I watched of Dunn, I thought he was a pretty weak offensive player even at the college level. But he was considered the best defender in the draft, and with his length and versatility, a guy like that has a chance to stick on a roster or rotation if he can be truly great in that role, because most every team needs it.

Back