Mike Anderson - Former Coach

Everyday is a good day when Felipe is around.
I feel old looking at that picture. I was on the same plane as Lopez and his Rice team coming back from South Carolina for work in 1993(that was not long after I started working) and remember talking to him about St. John's when we got off the plane. That was about 30 years ago and it feels like yesterday. I think it's memories like this that keeps many of us from giving up.

Ok. Here’s the thread.
Discuss, complain, compliment, etc. RESPECTFULLY.

Let’s get Soriano involved down low early and often. Make it happen staff.
Agree completely, but I suspect that Depaul will collapse on Soriano and dare us to hit outside shots. Hopefully one or more of our guys(Jones? Pinzon?) step up from outside.

Agree completely, but I suspect that Depaul will collapse on Soriano and dare us to hit outside shots. Hopefully one or more of our guys(Jones? Pinzon?) step up from outside.

With who though? They only have two guys 6-10 or taller on the team. One hasn't played at all this year, and the other hasn't since November 14th.

If we lose to DePaul, catch me and Johnny Rapper speeding over the Whitestone bridge to go make Rick Pitino a pitch to coach our team LOL
Only if you are paying for the gas 😂👍. Actually I’m not as enamored with Little Ricky as I used to be. My friend and I were discussing this the other day and we believe that Johnny Clamchowder (Calipari) may be a possible get if things go South at Kentucky. Word has it he misses the Metro area.

Back