Mike Anderson - Former Coach

Surprised to see so many of us are acting like Pitino's coming here is a done deal. It's not, and I'm afraid we may be setting ourselves up for huge disappointment.
Speaking for yourself, what percentage done would you set it at?

Disagree, as MainMan said, that’s a lot of scholarships that won’t get funded.

It also tells you that the Repole’s of the world were not willing to step up on the buyout. Makes you wonder if the donors will be there for the NIL $$$ that Pitino will need as a precondition for taking the SJU job.
Read the Post wording again.

Kranmars' follow-up post pretty much summed it up.

Dave--great interview (as always) and highly recommended. Thoroughly enjoyed Roger Rubin's assessment. His comments about the value to SJU/Big East and the upcoming Fox negotiations was very enlightning. Keep up the good work!
Thank you so much for this!

I will say this , Coach Anderson was easily the best dressed Coach in our history . He looked like he was a model for Paul Stuart Clothiers on Madison Avenue . Of course , being the multi millionaire he was and will be for a long time , He can afford Paul Stuart clothes .

I will say this , Coach Anderson was easily the best dressed Coach in our history . He looked like he was a model for Paul Stuart Clothiers on Madison Avenue . Of course , being the multi millionaire he was and will be for a long time , He can afford Paul Stuart clothes .
Admittedly, the competition isn’t that stiff with Lav’s quarter zips under blazer look and Mullin with the untucked polo, but it was a rarity for CMA to even wear the correct shade of red. To me that’s an automatic non qualifier lol

Absolutely. How many of us grown men with a thousand other far more important responsibilities have over the top reactions from a loss, while watching the games from our couches.

Now we are going to hold what a 21 year old says after a season ending crushing loss, when basketball is his life?

Zach should be ashamed and anyone here who said anything to the effect of good riddance towards Soriano should look in the mirror and take stock.
I think we all feel mike brought in a good bunch of kids. Mike got close, rick can win with them.

Back