Ledlum Struggles

Applebee's? Hope he's got NIL from them. That place is awful.

One time I asked for a Philly Cheesesteak with just cheese.. (meaning no onions, peepers, mushrooms which was shown on menu as included).

They took that literally and gave me the roll w/ melted cheese....no meat.
He does. All of the team has been making awkward tweets about Applebees for the past month or two. It’s pretty funny but glad they’re getting paid

Sometimes it takes new guys a little time to understand their roles and where they fit in. A veteran like Chris Ledlum seems to be at that point and is a key cog on a team not very deep in the interior. Have to be pleased how he and Joel man those boards especially when in there together.

Would like to think Dingle, a very respected guard (former Ivy player or not) would replicate Ledlum’s learning curve, but he better get going. He faces more depth at guard slots than Chris does inside.

Sometimes it takes new guys a little time to understand their roles and where they fit in. A veteran like Chris Ledlum seems to be at that point and is a key cog on a team not very deep in the interior. Have to be pleased how he and Joel man those boards especially when in there together.

Would like to think Dingle, a very respected guard (former Ivy player or not) would replicate Ledlum’s learning curve, but he better get going. He faces more depth at guard slots than Chris does inside.
Chris is a blue collar lunch pail guy who is always giving 110%; averaging 11 ppg and 8 rebounds and shooting 36% from three and 67% from the line both better than last season at Harvard. So glad we have him!

I grade his effort and willingness to sacrifice his body as A+ all year.

He will have very good games and some clunkers offensively. He doesn't let that diminishnhis effort and value on things that don't show on stat sheets.

Grade A citizen totally fits PHD model. Wish we had him 3 more years.

Just wish Dingle can get going. Clearly talented but bizarre that he looks like a bystander most times on floor. Hard to read as he shows little emotion during a game. Thats good and bad

Dingle getting going would make this a top 25 team. He's the guy we need to: prevent scoring droughts, steadier ball handling with a big lead, and hit clutch free throws down the stretch. I totally trust Pitino to unlock something in him, and maybe this circuitous route will lead to greater success for him.

I think starting the game coming off the bench w/out Jenkins will help him a lot.

Just wish Dingle can get going. Clearly talented but bizarre that he looks like a bystander most times on floor. Hard to read as he shows little emotion during a game. Thats good and bad
Last couple of games I've noticed Dingle a little more engaged on the court. Imho just needs to have a few of his shots fall to get going. I haven't given up on him. Maybe this year's Wheeler lol.

Back