Knicks

The talk is the Knicks and Charlotte are working on a separate deal.
I like the deal because KAT is a matchup problem. He is very comfortable shooting from the outside.

This gives Brunson so much room to get into the lane. Also, Brunson must have approved before the deal was made. He took less money, so he gets that respect.

DiVincenzo was going to lose minutes the way the roster was set up, so he was probably good with the trade too.

Like always in sports, they must stay healthy. If so, they can win it all. Team is very balanced. The Knicks front office is both smart and bold. Great combination.

Randle was never my type of player but before his injury last year he was always available/durable (more than most can say these days). I will give him credit and always appreciated him for that.

It’s Donte who was most coveted by both sides here. The guy was CLUTCH. Shot making like that is hard to come by and he will be missed. Like any trade you gotta give to get so hopefully it works out!

One thing that I was most excited about for the Knicks going into this season was the chemistry that the roster had, and the depth that played into that. While adding a KAT seems like a no brainer on the surface, I worry about the chemistry now. I also hate losing Randle when he came to the Knicks when they were absolutely god awful, and was a big part of the resurgence of the franchise. Yes, he could be a black hole at times with the ball, but the 14 game stretch after the Anunoby trade before he got hurt last year showed that this roster could play really good team basketball together. The Knicks needed a big man badly, and they paid pretty heavily for it. Let's hope that it works out.

Not sure on this guys sources and admit I havnt looked around much to see it elsewhere. Trey Murphy is the guy mentioned.

Murphy is a phenomenal role player. Big time shooter from 3, better than 60% from 2, better than 3:1 A:TO. Can play either forward spot.

More so it would really cement the Knicks going all out with KAT at center (hope they already are) which I think is the only way to treat the roster after the Randle trade.

Mitchell longest tenured Knick, but their only real trade asset at this point.

Last edited:
It was great.
Donte apparently pissed he was traded. Blames Thibs.

Very much part of the business, the business that has set he and his family up for life. Boo Hoo, not saying it was a good trade, but the Knicks needed a big man when Hartenstein left. Not sure Towns is tough enough for the job but it is what it is. Grow up.

Back