Knicks

Turning point of the game:

Down 7 and looking good.

McBride turnover, Indi gets a 3pointer.
Brunson turnover, Indi gets a 2pointer.
5 second violation, Indi gets a 2 pointer.

Goes from 7 to 14.

Turning point of the game:

Down 7 and looking good.

McBride turnover, Indi gets a 3pointer.
Brunson turnover, Indi gets a 2pointer.
5 second violation, Indi gets a 2 pointer.

Goes from 7 to 14.
All 3 TOs preventable. McBride jumped in air to pass, Brunson not paying attention on inbounds pass and you have got to be able to inbound the ball especially off a time out.

This team gave it all it could and didn’t have anything in the tank. I’m finding it hard to be mad about the game. Just sad that a group that’s made us proud all year wasn’t able to get/stay healthy.
Yeah, freaking bs injuries. Maybe the Knicks are jinxed, I don't know. What I do know is if healthy, they win this series.

This team gave it all it could and didn’t have anything in the tank. I’m finding it hard to be mad about the game. Just sad that a group that’s made us proud all year wasn’t able to get/stay healthy.
100%. This team never quits. Use those two first round picks to bring in 2 frontcourt guys . Have to keep Jalen, Donte, Josh, Hartenstein, Anunoby and Deuce. Other than that, I would be open to any moves to make the team better

Bummed with the loss, but on the bright side, this team has built a foundation and an identity with the fans. This group will be hungry next season.

I am also confident for the first time since the 1990’s the Knicks will make the right moves to improve the team.

Let’s Go Knicks! The championship drive in 2025!

Last edited:
Pacers are a fun team. Will be rooting for them to take it to those hated Celts!
As a lifelong Knick fan sorry they lost but as a sports and basketball fan rather than watch a totally decimated Knicks team vs Celtics rather see healthy Pacers who will be more competitive in the series.

Bummed with the loss, but on the bright side, this team has built a foundation and an identity with the fans. This group will be hungry next season.

I am also confident for the first time since the 1990’s the Knicks will make the right moves to improve the team.

Let’s Go Knicks! The championship drive in 2025!
Completely agree and they will use those two draft picks wisely. Realize it’s a bad draft, but no reason they can’t get one valuable asset out of those two picks.

Back