Knicks

Being completely honest and I’m saying this as someone who doesn’t think a 30 point lead is big enough being traumatized as a St John’s fan. That being said at the 5 minute left mark in the 4th if you look at their body language there’s literally wasn’t a doubt in my mind that they wouldn’t win

Brunson, Hart, DiVincenzo & Hartenstein are all tough as nails.Anunoby an excellent player but has been injury prone his whole career. Hope he can come back by at least Sunday. Needs to watch those replays of Willis in game 7 and tough it out.

At the rate this is going, this will be Thibs on Friday

lkdqQA.gif

I’ve never seen a player as good as brunson play in a Knicks uniform

It’s like once he gets around the elbow/free throw line area he will find a way to get himself a look, and he will hit it seemingly every time. And then he dials up a three like the one he knocked down tonight in the 4th (forget what the score was but it was a massive shot)… not to mention his impeccable floater game. And this is all while defenses are throwing the kitchen sink at him. Roughing him up. Trying to double him. None of it freaking matters

And yet Carlisle whines like an infant at his post game presser about how all he wants is for the refs to give his team a chance.

Shut the f*ck up. Your team had the advantage of no Brunson for a quarter, no OG for half a game, and no Robinson (not to mention Randle and Bogie out) and still could not win, playing at your tempo.

And memo to Reggie Miller: If you are going to openly root for Indiana, just admit it before each game and how you still hate the Knicks, then just swallow the microphone and do not say anything else.

Rant off. Love this Knicks team. It really is “next man up” mentality.

And yet Carlisle whines like an infant at his post game presser about how all he wants is for the refs to give his team a chance.

Shut the f*ck up. Your team had the advantage of no Brunson for a quarter, no OG for half a game, and no Robinson (not to mention Randle and Bogie out) and still could not win, playing at your tempo.

And memo to Reggie Miller: If you are going to openly root for Indiana, just admit it before each game and how you still hate the Knicks, then just swallow the microphone and do not say anything else.

Rant off. Love this Knicks team. It really is “next man up” mentality.
Yup Carlisle sent in tapes of supposed 78 bad calls against Pacers in first two games. I’m sure some are legit but that’s the nature of the game for there to be bad calls as basketball is a very tough game to officiate. Is he claiming a conspiracy in favor of the Knicks? Is he sending in video of bad callls against the Knicks of course not.

I will say, the fact the double dribble call on Hartenstjen got reversed was pretty wild. They did end up making the right decision but there was no “inadvertent whistle” the ref clearly made the call. Likewise, the non-kick kicked ball that was called against them in game 1 didn’t get corrected. Both were huge plays in the closing minutes that really can’t be debated.

Yup Carlisle sent in tapes of supposed 78 bad calls against Pacers in first two games. I’m sure some are legit but that’s the nature of the game for there to be bad calls as basketball is a very tough game to officiate. Is he claiming a conspiracy in favor of the Knicks? Is he sending in video of bad callls against the Knicks of course not.
His team is a bunch of losers. I am sure the Pacers did not get away with anything.

Carlisle is covering for his players who are whining by taking the pressure off of them as they blew a huge chance to tie the series in game two. No Brunson and no OG for almost a combined half. The NBA has never wanted the Knicks to win. They probably dropped draft positions more than anyone else.

Carlisle is pushing to get calls at home, and I have no doubt his team will benefit. They will have no excuses now, especially since it looks like OG will miss game three.

His team is a bunch of losers. I am sure the Pacers did not get away with anything.

Carlisle is covering for his players who are whining by taking the pressure off of them as they blew a huge chance to tie the series in game two. No Brunson and no OG for almost a combined half. The NBA has never wanted the Knicks to win. They probably dropped draft positions more than anyone else.

Carlisle is pushing to get calls at home, and I have no doubt his team will benefit. They will have no excuses now, especially since it looks like OG will miss game three.

Correct. Carlisle is setting the stage for games 3 and 4. Nothing more, nothing less.

Back