Knicks

They already have! Vs sixers Brunson, Donte, deuce, and Hart were playing together.

I guess if there was one of our top 7 to get injured, Mitchell might be the one that we can recover from most easily with Precious.
I’d love to see Thibs give Sims some time spelling Hartenstein when Jackson is in and use Precious and Duece to give us an eight man rotation.

I’d love to see Thibs give Sims some time spelling Hartenstein when Jackson is in and use Precious and Duece to give us an eight man rotation.
True, good call NC. I almost forgot about Sims. He’s another reason why we got lucky, if you can call it that, with our injury being Mitch.

At this point Sims may get a few minutes out of necessity. Precious matches up better with the Pacers than Robinson. But if they advance in this series (which I think they will), the four leaf lucky Celtics are going to play an even more shorthanded Knicks.

When you need to see the knock gene but have a client dinner at 6 you call the restaurant and tell them that so they have menus when you sit down 😀 I’ll be home a little later than I hoped but first quarter mid way isn’t bad

When you need to see the knock gene but have a client dinner at 6 you call the restaurant and tell them that so they have menus when you sit down 😀 I’ll be home a little later than I hoped but first quarter mid way isn’t bad
One of your best typos! Instead of Knick game "knock gene". I wasn't sure if that was a gene that made you prone to knocking people up lol.

I also have a prior commitment (zoom meeting) so will miss most of the first quarter. Hopefully by the time we tune in, Hart will already have 8 rebounds!

One of your best typos! Instead of Knick game "knock gene". I wasn't sure if that was a gene that made you prone to knocking people up lol.

I also have a prior commitment (zoom meeting) so will miss most of the first quarter. Hopefully by the time we tune in, Hart will already have 8 rebounds!

on my phone I is next to o. The gene part they probably used AI and me talking to mean gene on Redmen 😀

Giving up 73 points at half is mindbogglingly bad. Hart looks tired, McBride looks in over his head.

None of this matters if Brunson is out.

Back