Knicks

Brunson is no doubt the top guy that I ever seen in a Knicks uniform, and yes I seen Ewing.
Well, having a much longer perspective, disagree. I followed the Knicks during the years of Howie Komives, Walt Bellamy and Dick Van Ardsdale.

While Brunson has been out-freaking-standing, the Knicks have had some players with a much longer body of work. Willis and Clyde besides Ewing. McAdoo, Bernard King and other had sustained excellence. If Jalen continues this way for a longer period of time he is up there with Willis and Clyde even without a Championship.

Not taking anything away from Jalen Brunson, he is an amazing talent, and is playing on the level of a super-hero. But after less than a couple of full seasons putting him into the Pantheon of Knick players is premature.

He should have been co-MVP with Joker this year!

Such a humble kid too! Plays like Clyde did, no showing up anyone, scores and competes, wins and moves on, and no hot dogging it. ( Side bar: Doesn't have Clyde's D).

Well, having a much longer perspective, disagree. I followed the Knicks during the years of Howie Komives, Walt Bellamy and Dick Van Ardsdale.

While Brunson has been out-freaking-standing, the Knicks have had some players with a much longer body of work. Willis and Clyde besides Ewing. McAdoo, Bernard King and other had sustained excellence. If Jalen continues this way for a longer period of time he is up there with Willis and Clyde even without a Championship.

Not taking anything away from Jalen Brunson, he is an amazing talent, and is playing on the level of a super-hero. But after less than a couple of full seasons putting him into the Pantheon of Knick players is premature.

Such a humble kid too! Plays like Clyde did, no showing up anyone, scores and competes, wins and moves on, and no hot dogging it. ( Side bar: Doesn't have Clyde's D).
Agree BJR. I actually go back a couple of years before Bellamy & Komives to around 1962 when the Knicks had Richie Guerin, Jumpin Johnnie Gree, Gene Shue and three guys named Budd, Butcher & Butler. My neighbor and I used to play a game called BASKET where you shot from 5 positions on the board; I was always the Knicks so remember having those guys Budd, Butler & Butcher in the box scores lol.

Agree BJR. I actually go back a couple of years before Bellamy & Komives to around 1962 when the Knicks had Richie Guerin, Jumpin Johnnie Gree, Gene Shue and three guys named Budd, Butcher & Butler. My neighbor and I used to play a game called BASKET where you shot from 5 positions on the board; I was always the Knicks so remember having those guys Budd, Butler & Butcher in the box scores lol.
That’s about when I started. Remember Guerin and Green not the Killer Bs 😊

Fair enough. I should have said of the players that I've seen. I heard what Clyde, McAdoo, and Willis did, but I never got to see them play live.
I seen King play, but at the end of his career when he had those bum knees.

There is no doubt that Jalen will be doing what he's doing for a long time, unless a freak accident happen.

It's crazy, forget Randle, he's been done for months so won't add him.

First Bogs goes down, then Cliff thanks to that pos Embiid (cliff is pissed and promises revenge), then Brunson leave but comes back in the 2nd half, and in that same 2nd half OG goes down.

It almost feels as if the Knicks are jinxed.

They have a damn good team and only injuries could stop them, well that's exactly what is happening now.

Back