Knicks

If the refs allow the 76ers to play tackle football, while Embiid (who should have been ejected) gets 75 free throws a game, then the Knicks are in trouble.

If not, the Knicks win this series and put that wretched Philadelphia fanbase out of its misery.
Knicks pulled me back in to the NBA, as it turns out very briefly, because the game last night was ridiculous; Globetrotter games have more objectivity.

Brunson gets knocked to the floor, Lowry purposely trips over him, and Lowry gets 3 FTs. If that kind of call goes 76ers way today, Knicks have no chance. BS call.

Knicks defense is horrible at the start. Also too many missed shots on offense. Refs allowing 76ers to play their game. Dante needs to get going.

Let's hope Bogie can come back in second half. Seven man rotation is going to wear down especially with Philly going 9 deep.

OG playing his best game yet this series.

Deuce McBride really came up big this last 2 minutes.

Brunson is why we're two points away.

Knicks really haven't played great and they're only down 2.

Embiid is just a dirty player, over and over again.

Love that Brunson went to Embiid on the flagrant not called on him.

I'm sorry but the NBA is a chick league, such soft soft fouls on Embiid, you aren't even allowed to play def on him.

Damn I really miss the 90s, when hard fouls were a regular foul, not a flagrant.
Imagine MJ playing now? He's avg 55pnts a game.

One stupid foul after another by Hartenstein. Not going to win playing like that.

Embiid always manages to fall on some Knick.

Really stupid fouls overall by the Knicks.

Good to see Dante get going.

Brunson 38 and 10 assists after 3. Lot of guys playing banged up or not able to play for Knicks as physicality and dirty play taking a toll.

Back