Knicks

The master speaks

The thread during games is a lot less neurotic than Johnnies one lol
I'll heed bamafan's caution and stick to Knick thread for Knick stuff, except to agree with DK423 opinion and speculate that the reason is Knick fans are generally more loyal and better students of the game. Excuse me while I duck the incoming missiles.

I'll heed bamafan's caution and stick to Knick thread for Knick stuff, except to agree with DK423 opinion and speculate that the reason is Knick fans are generally more loyal and better students of the game. Excuse me while I duck the incoming missiles.
I’m curious what a knicks message board looks like

Gotta love this:

Embiid: 'Disappointing' Knicks fans flooded Philly's arena​

"Disappointing," Embiid said, when asked about the Knicks' fan support Sunday. "I love our fans. Think it's unfortunate, and I'm not calling them out, but it is disappointing. Obviously you got a lot of Knicks fans and they're down the road.

"[But] I've never seen it, and I've been here for 10 years. Yeah, it kind of pisses me off, especially because Philly is considered a sports town. They've always shown up, and I don't think that should happen. Yeah. It's not OK."

The master speaks

But even though more points than Clyde's masterpiece, Jalen played without Mitchell Robinson, Clyde played without a healthy Willis, plus a first round playoff game against the 76'ers is not the championship round game against the Lakers, West, Baylor and Wilt.

Vaccaro got it right, as usual, this was a great command performance but not on par with Clyde's all-time greatness. Jalen would agree he's a humble guy, you CANNOT not like this guy.

Brunson wrote a post-regular season open letter thanking and giving credit to his teammates but mostly thanking the fans. So un-NBA-like.

Not a Me-Me-Me guy, he's making me like the Knicks again, for the first time since the 70's & 80's.

Back