Keeping Up With Old Friends Thread

Rich Aurilia promoting Gravesend. First season was low budget and not too good but 2nd season better with some familiar faces like Chaz Palminteri. Good for anyone who loves Sopranos but doesn't expect Sopranos quality. 3rd season filming now. Heard Shaq O'Neal will have a role and Talia Shire too.

Last edited:
I give him credit just for going to Venezuela. That’s the one country that’s a big Hell No for Nat and me to visit. Bunch of Venezuelans have moved to Peru. Crazy stories they have

Going from one of the richest countries in the world (Qatar) to one of the poorest. I hope he knows what he's doing.

Going from one of the richest countries in the world (Qatar) to one of the poorest. I hope he knows what he's doing.
He's just chasing the money! He's head and shoulders better than most of the players he is playing with and against.
Realize this.......we have post graduate players close to Ponds age in the portal!

I give him credit just for going to Venezuela. That’s the one country that’s a big Hell No for Nat and me to visit. Bunch of Venezuelans have moved to Peru. Crazy stories they have
I have relatives in Venezuela and Argentina.
They are surviving nicely because in both countries you need both political and economic networks. The level of governmental corruption is tremendous. You pay the right people to be able to do business.
If you look at the migrant crisis, Venezuelans, Cubans and Haitians were given almost Carte Blanche to enter the US. Thousands of Venezuelan migrants are from the bottom of society and non-contributors to their country's economy. Maduro's government is not anxious for their return.
The city Shamorie is playing in is an industrial center in the heat and humidity center of the country. I doubt that he will play no more than a few games before packing his bags for the next stop.

I have relatives in Venezuela and Argentina.
They are surviving nicely because in both countries you need both political and economic networks. The level of governmental corruption is tremendous. You pay the right people to be able to do business.
If you look at the migrant crisis, Venezuelans, Cubans and Haitians were given almost Carte Blanche to enter the US. Thousands of Venezuelan migrants are from the bottom of society and non-contributors to their country's economy. Maduro's government is not anxious for their return.
The city Shamorie is playing in is an industrial center in the heat and humidity center of the country. I doubt that he will play no more than a few games before packing his bags for the next stop.
Hope you are right because Nats cousins father who moved back to Venezuela awhile ago and has a construction company just got shot.

In Peru the Venezuelans who have come and it’s a huge problem now make up 2 types of people. Either lower income now in gangs etc or super hard working just looking to get by and send money back to their families. All mostly having problems in Peru due to discrimination

Back