Keegan Bradley

As Maxwell Smart would say, "He missed it by that much."

Knight" post=421383 said:
As Maxwell Smart would say, "He missed it by that much."

Loved Get Smart. When I was around age 11 and a girl I hung around with from the neighborhood (our parents were friends) used to call each other 86 and 99.

BTW I would consider a 59 foot putt that leaves me with a 44 foot comebacker a good putt. /media/kunena/emoticons/shocked.png

bamafan" post=421386 said:
BTW I would consider a 59 foot putt that leaves me with a 44 foot comebacker a good putt. /media/kunena/emoticons/shocked.png
Seems like the trading videos people think I use.  /media/kunena/emoticons/smile.png

Keegan shot a 64 tody in the 3rd round of the Arnold Palmer Invitational

Was 8 under for the day

9 under for the tournament

Currently in 2nd place.

Plenty of guys still on the course

Unfortunately, he had a horrible last round going +6 over par, finishing at 3 under for the tournament.

Knight" post=424313 said:
Unfortunately, he had a horrible last round going +6 over par, finishing at 3 under for the tournament.
Keegan typically does not do well the last day of tournaments.

Keegan is just an outstanding, regular guy.  At his HOF induction, he spoke about the oddity of a golfer attending a school like SJU in the north.    However, as a kid from Massachusetts, he said he totally identified how people from Queens work hard for everything they have, and in that it was a perfect fit for him.

We inducted a tremendous HOF class last year.   Yuri Gelman and the late Joe Russo rank among the best coaches in their collegiate sports, not just here at SJU, Felipe was an NBA player and the most popular Dominican player of his era, Keegan a great pro golfer, Chris Wingert an outstanding pro soccer player.   

I'd root for Keegan just being an SJU player, but having the opportunity to meet him and listen to his induction speech the guy is St. John's red thru and thru. 

Ron post=433217 said:
Keegan in first place by two strokes in the Valspar Championship.
Keegan plays his best golf early in tournaments, unfortunately he has trouble closing on Sundays.

Going into the final round today, Keegan is a co-leader in the Valspar Championship at 14 under par.

Nice plug for Keegan and SJU during Sunday’s broadcast.  Hat tipped to “outstanding” AD.

Sunday’s are not kind to Keegan.  /media/kunena/emoticons/sad.png

Back