Keegan Bradley

Keegan Bradley is tied for second at the Sony open. Coverage on the Golf Channel.

[quote="jerseyshorejohnny" Ipost=375113]https://twitter.com/Keegan_Bradley/status/1223792172282941442?s=20[/quote]

Such a great guy. Gave a really down to earth, touching HOF acceptance speech and mentioned the hard working, loyal, good natured character of queens in a way i never heard described as well.

From the halftime introduction through the induction ceremony that he couldn't wipe this huge smile off his face if he tried. He said he was having such a blast being back at sju.

Hopefully in future years the 150 or so attendees to the hof induction will become 500., with past inductees heavily represented. It's a fantastic opportunity to see first hand that our best athletes are also amazingly good people too.

We are infinitely stronger as a school when we keep people like Keegan close to us.

Last edited:
[quote="Beast of the East" post=375123][quote="jerseyshorejohnny" Ipost=375113]https://twitter.com/Keegan_Bradley/status/1223792172282941442?s=20[/quote]

Such a great guy. Gave a really down to earth, touching HOF acceptance speech and mentioned the hard working, loyal, good natured character of queens in a way i never heard described as well.

From the halftime introduction through the induction ceremony that he couldn't wipe this huge smile off his face if he tried. He said he was having such a blast being back at sju.

Hopefully in future years the 150 or so attendees to the hof induction will become 500., with past inductees heavily represented. It's a fantastic opportunity to see first hand that our best athletes are also amazingly good people too.

We are infinitely stronger as a school when we keep people like Keegan close to us.[/quote]

And Beast we should have former players of all sports invited to basketball games AND have their respective names announced so they get some applause - we are weak in this area
I previously told the story of a great chat I had at Alumni Hall with Jeff Allen half of the twin towers with Bill Wennington
And no one even knew he was in attendance.
A favor: anyone with connections to Mike Anderson or Mike Cragg can
You please mention this idea?
Thanks for all
- the best
SS&G

Keegan had 2 rounds of 69 (-2) at the Charles Schwab Challenge. Leader at -11.

Keegan shot 65 today and is leading the Sanderson Farms Championship tournament by two shots after two rounds. He is currently 13 under par.

Here's hoping that Keegan can keep it up over the weekend!! It'd be great to see him win!!

GO KEEGAN!!

Last edited:
Very tough day today but still has a fighter's chance. Not a strong field but some quality at the top.

Keegan Bradley tied for first place @ 11 under par in the Waste Management Phoenix Open

Back