Keegan Bradley

I don’t follow golf but I do check the leaderboards on occasion and noticed Keegan is leading the Canadian open.

Keegan with a nice opening round at the Traveler's- 5 under par 65. Tie for 6th, one stroke behind.

Nice 2nd round- 4 under 66, now 9 under in 2nd place.

Last edited:
He is in second place at the Travelers. Two shots back and making a run. Currently on CBS.

[quote="ron " post=352880]He is iun second place at the Travelers. Two shots back and making a run. Currently on CBS.[/quote]

Finished second!
13 under
4 off the leader
Good for you Keegan!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice chase in the final round with a hiccup on 17. Great pressure round by KB.

[quote="Knight" post=352892]Nice chase in the final round with a hiccup on 17. Great pressure round by KB.[/quote]

Keegan played really well. He was in the last pairing on Sunday and started the day 6 shots off the lead. He cut the margin to one shot with momentum clearly on his side before his "hiccup" on the 17th hole.

I really appreciated his sportsmanship on the course. Gave Reavie (the winner) a thumbs up when he made a really good shot. Keegan got a well deserved big ovation from the crowd at the end of the round. Loved the red golf shoes that he rocked as well.

One shot off the cut line. Work to do. AM players seemed to have a slight advantage today. Hope for him they still do tomorrow..

Finished the 1st round with a 73, +2 over par.

Finished 2nd round with a par 71, +2 after 2 rounds.

Looks like he'll miss the cut by a stroke. The guys playing this morning shot the lights out and the cut line didn't move down even with the slightly tougher conditions this afternoon. Oh well.

Keegan in the hunt at the ZOZO Championship in Japan

3rd Round:

Tiger -12

Gary Woodland -10

Keegan -8 (Tees off at 7:30 pm our time)

Matsuyama -8

Catch the action on Golf Channel

Last edited:
Back