Keegan Bradley

Regardless of how it played out it would have been a fools bet anyway.
He ain’t gonna beat everyone head to head every time. Keegan did beat him round 1 head to head when they played in same group. But he is not someone I usually bet against. It’s a bet and hope it comes in honestly going against him.

I'm a Keegan fan always following his results, even though I'm not a golf guy by any stretch. He's a good representative of the school and he touted us for our BB program for years. I hope he comes back, but I guess the Frank Darby thing (which i know little about) stuck in his craw.

I'm a Keegan fan always following his results, even though I'm not a golf guy by any stretch. He's a good representative of the school and he touted us for our BB program for years. I hope he comes back, but I guess the Frank Darby thing (which i know little about) stuck in his craw.
He openly celebrated the Pitino hiring. Idk about donations or events but think he’s back in our corner.

St. John's Hall-of-Famer, tremendous PGA Tour golfer Keegan Bradley is rumored to be named the Ryder Cup Captain tomorrow. The event in 2025 is happening in NY at Bethpage Black.

He was notoriously snubbed from the Ryder Cup last year.

A tremendous honor and achievement for Keegan and one of our own.

NOooo.... I need him to be PLAYING!!!!! its at his HOME COURSE!.... WE NEED KB to be PLAYING in 25.....

...can captains play?

congratulations Keegan! Being a captain doesn’t by rule preclude you playing on the team but KB is low in Ryder Cup points this go round. Plus, there’d be a little blow back if he selected himself

Back