Keegan Bradley

16 of top 18 under par today...Keegan birdies the first and then blech....1 over next 8
Man. You guys love to shit on Keegan. He’s -2 thru 11 holes today. Just so happened to birdie the next 2 after your post. Speak too soon and he says not so fast. He did follow it up missing 9 footer for par.

Last edited:
Man. You guys love to shit on Keegan. He’s -2 thru 11 holes today. Just so happened to birdie the next 2 after your post. Speak too soon and he says not so fast. He did follow it up missing 9 footer for par.
It's really pathetic. He's the only SJU player on tour and for a long time put people think if he's not Tiger, Rory or Scottie he's trash. I don't get it. 14 years on Tour. 12 of them inside the Top 100. Made close to $40M in his career.

Its just this fanbase. It carries over from basketball to other sports too.

It's really pathetic. He's the only SJU player on tour and for a long time put people think if he's not Tiger, Rory or Scottie he's trash. I don't get it. 14 years on Tour. 12 of them inside the Top 100. Made close to $40M in his career.

You got that right

I also remember when he always wore Red on Sunday and had St. John's on his bag.Take it out on the AD for screwing over his coach, but not the university....

Ok Keegan. I’m putting my money where my mouth is today. Head to head against sungjae im. Let’s go Johnnie’s!!!!

If your allegiance is to STJ then I totally agree. If your a golf fan then he's JAG. He's a consistent earner sure. Having a nice week with another good paycheck. But the guy has just 3 top 10s in majors in the past 13 years. Outside of STJ message boards he just doesn't merit much conversation.

If your allegiance is to STJ then I totally agree. If your a golf fan then he's JAG. He's a consistent earner sure. Having a nice week with another good paycheck. But the guy has just 3 top 10s in majors in the past 13 years. Outside of STJ message boards he just doesn't merit much conversation.
Ok but last I checked this was a St. John's message board not just a golf message board. So I'm going to go out on a limb and say the person posting here is a fan/alum of STJ. ;)

We have gone back and forth before about how good Keegan is. If you want to call him an average golfer I won't bother getting into on that because you've backed up your assertion with facts.

But only 125 players earn a TOUR card each year. A lot better than horrible as some people say. I'd say that's pretty good for over a decade and a fine representation of St. John's University. Whether he wears red or has a logo on his bag.

Ok but last I checked this was a St. John's message board not just a golf message board. So I'm going to go out on a limb and say the person posting here is a fan/alum of STJ. ;)

We have gone back and forth before about how good Keegan is. If you want to call him an average golfer I won't bother getting into on that because you've backed up your assertion with facts.

But only 125 players earn a TOUR card each year. A lot better than horrible as some people say. I'd say that's pretty good for over a decade and a fine representation of St. John's University. Whether he wears red or has a logo on his bag.
Ban on belly putter, suspect he was greatest victim.

Thank you Keegan. Turns out to be one of the easiest bets I’ve ever made. From hole number 1 on.

If I don’t lose Keegan winnings by the next novita some drinks on me (and him)!!!

It’s too bad he’s horrible on Sunday’s

For the record Keegan is ranked 63rd in round 4 scoring average. Not awful but below average.

In yesterday's case there was no pressure. He had very little chance to win the way Riley was playing so maybe it seemed like an early round to him. ;)

Back