Keegan Bradley

And to Eric, I didn't go to St Johns and care not one iota about anything about the school besides the men's basketball team so I might not be taking some of the intangibles of this board into consideration. ;) And I care about the school more than my sister who went to law school there. :ROFLMAO:
Ha. Funny. I didn’t go there either. But over the past year to 2 years Keegan has definitely put himself back into the top 30. Prior to that yes he had many teasers. And he still may as many golfers do. But he is definitely in the mix much more often now.

Ha. Funny. I didn’t go there either. But over the past year to 2 years Keegan has definitely put himself back into the top 30. Prior to that yes he had many teasers. And he still may as many golfers do. But he is definitely in the mix much more often now.

More often than who? ;)

For the record he also ranked just 57th in cuts made last year despite having a good year. Then again any year you win is a good year.

A good player in the mix with a lot of other players but not elite I would say.

Listen, he's definitely somewhere between 25 and 50 and yes that can change a lot week to week, but I wouldn't be on him to win in a big tournament or on a tougher than average course. He might but there are a lot more likely to do so. I guess what I'm trying to say is that Keegan is more of an accumulator than a bonafide star.
Good terminology. So he's Harold Baines? Eddie Murray? haha And the many other MLB accumulators inducted into Cooperstown :)

I find Keegan to be a very St. John’s athlete—I’ll always root for him, but am surprised when he is contending.

More often than who? ;)

For the record he also ranked just 57th in cuts made last year despite having a good year. Then again any year you win is a good year.

A good player in the mix with a lot of other players but not elite I would say.
I can list plenty I would take him over. Of course it depends on venue. And form. Plenty guys you list have their shit moments too.

I’m not talking about Keegan from the last 5-7 years prior to this last 2 years. He’s made his way back to the top 20-30 the last couple years. Is it because some golfers went over to Liv? Sure some. But he’s still done more than enough the last 2 years to merit too 30 golfer. I didn’t say he was elite.

So you think he's a guy who belongs in the top 30 (I'm including top LIV players who will be able to play majors) and I think he's a JAG who belongs in a large group behind the top 30. That's still an impressive group to be in in my universe. So we'll have to agree to disagree.

I am considering his play in big tourneys with strong fields, average to poor play in majors and his overall stats. 51 in total driving, 58 in total proximity to hole, 156 in scrambling. The only cumulative stat where he ranks in the top 25 is putting which is ironic since it was the weakest part of his game for quite some time but he has improved immensely. That would bode very well for him on the Champions Tour. Let's see how he does in 13 years. ;)

But if he's in weak to average field on a course without much trouble off the fairways and greens he will perform above his average, I'll give you that.

Back