Johnnies Tidbits

I see real potential when I watch his highlights and I am curious to know anyone thinks he will play any meaningful minutes this year off the bench or does he redshirt?
I see a lot of potential when I watch his highlights. Does anybody know if he will be able to contribute in someway this season or is he pretty much a lock to redshirt this year. Personally, I would love to see him play this season even in short stretches If he is physically ready.

Work in progress I assume
I love his size, athleticism, energy and ability to run the floor and finish as well as his defensive acumen and rebounding ability.

I know he is raw but this is as excited as I have ever been about a big man project and knowing how well CMA and staff develops players this could end up being a huge steal on recruiting trail.

I am looking forward to see what he can do on the Dominican Republic tour. That might give a small window into whether he will be able to contribute this year And also provide some insight into the type of player he may become as he continues to develop.

If it looks like Keita has roughly the same skill as Nyiwe did coming out of high school, then I think we have something because Nyiwe made great strides after only one year with the staff. And he was raw even with juco under his belt. Give them four years with a raw big man and I think Keita can be very solid.

The only problem is that I'd never heard of either guy coming out of high school so I won't be able to compare.

Back