ISLANDERS

Knight

Staff member
2023 $upporter 2022 $upporter Moderator
Islanders up 3games to 2.
Looking to close it out at the Barn.

Islanders win, 5-3.  Eliminate Pittsburgh.  Boston next.
What an exciting game!

The Isles swept the leg tonight.

Optimized-IMG_5246.jpg

Last edited:
From what I read, Wahlstrom won't be back for game 1...Lou's looking like a genius again for picking up Zajac as part of the Palmieri deal.  Zajac played really well the other night.

Great game 5 win at a raucous TD Garden, took a haymaker from the Bruins one minute and change into the game.
Withstood the barrage and a lethal power play resulting in 3 goals has the Isles one game away from back to back
semifinals appearances. Barzal is special. Varlamov 40 saves, but made it interesting in the 3rd period. Bergeron, Marchand, Pastrnak line is no joke. Long way from over, but a chance to close out the series at the Coliseum is all an Islander fan can ask for.

Turned into a real nail biter.

Close it out at the Barn on Wednesday.  /media/kunena/emoticons/smile.png

I'll be there Wednesday night!!!  Super stressful game tonight, Bruins are gifted offensively but The Islanders find a way to win!!!

I respected Cassidy until tonight...lose like a professional, don't cry like a baby and blame the refs.

ejoyce post=434848 said:
I'll be there Wednesday night!!!  Super stressful game tonight, Bruins are gifted offensively but The Islanders find a way to win!!!

I respected Cassidy until tonight...lose like a professional, don't cry like a baby and blame the refs.
Bruin fans crying the whole game expecting a penalty to be called every time a bruin hit the ice. Was so happy the Islanders won in front of the crybaby Bruin fans sending them home in a tizzy.

Varlamov has absolutely killed it this series.  Big game coming up at home with a chance to clinch it.  

Another 3 goal 2nd period barrage by the Isles. Brock Nelson with 2 goals. Varly standing tall.
4-1 New York Saints, 2nd intermission.

Out played Boston at their own game. Tremendous energy, drive and hustle displayed by the Islanders. Throw in some skill too. Tampa Bay will be very tough of course but need to avenge last year and send the ole barn and their great fans out in style.

Incredible win last night!!!  It was the loudest I've ever heard The Barn.  Personally, the game ranks in the top 3 sporting events I've ever attended.  I was so happy to share that experience with my youngest son (who will be a senior at St. Johns this Fall)!!!

Bring on The Bolts!!!

Last edited:
Back