G'TOWN GAME THREAD

Shooter and rebounders. That is what we need. way to many 2nd chance pts. Just not enough size and lack of consistent offensive play. Way to many lulls. Play great in spurts, just need to find that consistency for an entire half.

Shooter and rebounders. That is what we need. way to many 2nd chance pts. Just not enough size and lack of consistent offensive play. Way to many lulls. Play great in spurts, just need to find that consistency for an entire half.

Greene also seems afraid to pull the trigger. I think he's lost some confidence in his offense over the past couple of games.

It seems we can only count on Harrison and Harkless. From time to time, we can count on GG.

I enjoy this team despite the frustration of watching a concentration of freshman, adjusting to Big East play,
on a team desperate for some height and a point guard. That's a lot to overcome and maintain a positive
mindset. And yet, today, if the double H boys can stay out of foul trouble and hit some shots.....well, we're lucky to be
only down six, despite the last 13 minutes of so...They at least keep us hoping that their energy, affinity for each other, and individual athleticism can compensate for the deficiencies of this year and keep us competitive.

Greene also seems afraid to pull the trigger. I think he's lost some confidence in his offense over the past couple of games.

It seems we can only count on Harrison and Harkless. From time to time, we can count on GG.

I disagree about the confidence of Greene. I think that he´s lost all the confidence.

I agree about the offensive power of the team.

Sheesh! We had a chance to cut it to one. A four-point turnaround there. Not to mention, Harkless picks up his 3rd foul.

How do you figure Harrisson is 1-10 Terrible It is hard to listen to this time

How do you figure Harrisson is 1-10 Terrible It is hard to listen to this time

You're going by one game. I'm starting to wonder, whether you understand the game or not.

I am really starting to not like Harrison. He just has that attitude that I can't stand. If he is scoring, he walks around like he is the next Jordan, but if things aren't going his way, he whines and pouts. 

I am really starting to not like Harrison. He just has that attitude that I can't stand. If he is scoring, he walks around like he is the next Jordan, but if things aren't going his way, he whines and pouts. 

I absolutely love the kid

Back